Under Australian Consumer Law, RepairTech Pty Ltd is required to inform all customers that goods presented for repair may be replaced by refurbished goods of the same type rather than being repaired. Refurbished parts may be used to repair the goods.
These terms and conditions are made on behalf of RepairTech Pty Ltd (ABN 85 630 886 985, ACN 630 886 985). All references to RepairTech Pty Ltd, "RepairTech" "we", "our" or "us" in these terms and conditions refers to RepairTech Pty Ltd. The purchase of goods or services from RepairTech Pty Ltd is subject to the following terms and conditions. By purchasing or receiving goods or services from RepairTech Pty Ltd, you accept the following terms and conditions:
- RepairTech Pty Ltd is an independent repair service and is in no way associated or affiliated with Apple, Samsung or any other manufacturer.
- The minimum service fee for all phones, tablets and accessories is $49. Computers do not incur a minimum service fee unless otherwise stated.
- The minimum service fee will apply if repairs are not proceeded with.
- Our goods and services come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. Your rights under the Australian Consumer Law are not limited by a defined time. However, the Australian Consumer Law does recognise that the relevant time period for which a remedy may be available can vary from product to product, depending on factors such as the nature of the product and the price. RepairTech adopts the same approach. As you can appreciate, the type of remedy we can offer you may also vary depending on how long it takes you to return the device to us.
- RepairTech offer 6 months warranty on all mobile and tablet repair services. However, any fault deemed to have reoccurred as a result of misuse by the customer or user whether intentional or not, will not be covered by this warranty. RepairTech will determine whether an issue has not been resolved correctly or has reoccurred as a result of misuse given on equipment that RepairTech has replaced during repair.
- Devices received with passcodes will not be tested before or after repair and no warranty attaches to the repair.
- Accounts are not operated for service work except by prior arrangement. Cheques are not accepted.
- RepairTech Pty Ltd will take reasonable care to protect data but shall not be liable for any data loss, corruption or other damages resulting from data loss. The repair of your goods may result in the loss of any user-generated data. Please ensure that you have made a copy of any data saved on your goods.
- Data backup, transfer and/or recovery will be quoted separately.
- Normal completion time is 1-2 business days. Computer and laptop repairs may take up to 3-5 business days.
- Derelict items will be disposed of after a 90-day period unless a formal request from the person booking in the repair states they wish for us to retain the item for a longer period.
- By running diagnostics, RepairTech Pty Ltd may supply third parties with relevant hardware diagnostic data and the product’s serial number.
- RepairTech Pty Ltd may contact you from time to time through our email subscription. To opt out of this email service, click the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any email newsletter received from RepairTech.